Thursday, July 8, 2010

No Spend Month: Day 8

Day 8 (although I couldn't connect to the Internet on the actual Day 8):
  • $18.84 Spent at the Grocery Store so that Bryan could survive while I am away for a KRA Leadership Workshop and Board Meeting.
  • $8.57 Spent at Cracker Barrel for my dinner on our way to Lexington, KY.

Today's Total: $27.41 Wow, that seems like a lot compared to last week!

No Spend Month Total: $34.91

Realizations:
We did really well during Week 1, only spending $7.50!
The beginning of Week 2 is not looking great right now, but we still have plenty of money for the rest of the month.
Traveling, especially with other ladies, is not easy on the No Spend Month budget.
The $20.00 that I brought with me has already been reduced to $12. Luckily I only have one more meal to buy (all the rest are provided).

Here's a look at the food supply after Week 1:

No comments:

Post a Comment