Saturday, July 17, 2010

No Spend Month: Day 17

Day 17:

Spent $2.97 at Taco Bell

Total: $2.97

No Spend Month Total: $121.14

Realizations:
  • Bryan cannot fend for himself when it comes to dinner during No Spend Month. He was starving and couldn't wait for me to fix something after getting home from day 1 of organizing a friend's house.
  • By putting off going to the store, I think we have ended up spending more than if I had just gone to the store to restock a few days ago. I am going to the store tomorrow!!!
  • This really doesn't have much to do with No Spend Month, but I sure am glad that Bryan and I are not pack-rats or hoarders. Did I mention that I was hired to be a personal organizer? Tomorrow I head back into the abyss of mounds and mounds of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment