Thursday, July 15, 2010

No Spend Month: Day 15

Day 15:

Spent $9.28 at Wal-mart.
Spent $2.10 at Sonic on two $0.99 hot fudge sundaes.
Total: $11.38

No Spend Month Total: $100.38

Realizations:
  • I knew we were going to have tacos tonight, but when I looked in the fridge earlier today I noticed we only had American and Provolone slices as an option for cheese. Bryan wasn't a huge fan of that idea and decided he was going to the store for cheese (along with a few other things like bread, oatmeal pies to take to his work, a 2-liter of coke (for me, he is so sweet), and tortilla chips). At least we have some shredded cheese for another meal. :)
  • Sonic's $0.99 hot fudge sundaes after 8 p.m. are actually regular sized. I was impressed!
  • We are at the half way point with $149.62 left in our money envelope.
  • In the next couple of days, I am going to have to go to the store to stock up on some meat. I think we are going to be able to make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment