Sunday, May 9, 2010

Growing Blossoms

In the backyard, the garden is thriving! I am so excited and I am extremely proud that this whole endeavor has not been a failure, at least so far. I am learning so much about how plants grow and the whole growing process. For instance, maybe it is just me, but I didn't realize that broccoli florets have little yellow flowers where they grow into more florets. It is just so fascinating. Maybe I should already know these things, but I am enjoying the learning process. The whole growing process is just beautiful too. I just love going out to check on the plants each day and seeing the changes. Bryan helped me capture some of the blossoming today.

broccoli...
patio tomato plant...

zucchini (the crookneck squash looks very similar)...

No comments:

Post a Comment