Right before our trip to Jackson a couple of weekends ago, I finished my last work in progress. I saw the idea and tutorial for this quilt at Moda Bake Shop, a wonderful quilting/sewing resource. I knew I wanted to give it a try. Luckily, I had enough fabric that I had bought right after Christmas to make this quilt. After I had cut all of my fabric and I started laying it out, I thought that I had bitten off more than I could chew. I worked diligently in the evenings and slowly over time, I could see the light at the end of the tunnel. As I was working though, my cobblestones weren't turning out perfectly square and my rows were not perfect either. I didn't really plan on making the rows and cobblestones "wonky" as it is called in the quilting world, but after I saw how it was coming together I liked it better than if everything was perfectly square. I think that is one of the reasons I love to quilt, anything goes. I found the perfect orange sheet at Goodwill for the backing fabric and then I decided to go with a scrappy binding, just because it looked better from the back. I still haven't ventured into free motion quilting so I made it simple and just did straight line quilting along the rows. It was a lot of work! It was a lot of sewing and for my second real quilt (non-rag quilts) ever, it's not half bad.