Monday, April 18, 2011

Soaking Up Life

How has so much time slipped away? It feels like just yesterday that we revealed "little's" gender, but it's been over two weeks! We have been soaking up all of life's wonderful moments, enjoying sporadic beautiful weather, and spending time with people we love. We have been grilling out, swinging in the backyard, playing at the park with friends, and getting rid of more stuff.
Since finding out that "little," who will now be known as Silas, is a boy, I have been going through clothes and baby stuff. I know I have plenty of time, but it's just so exciting to get everything ready for another baby. Since Seth's room is almost complete, I have been going back and forth about changing a few things in the nursery (mainly the curtains). A change would be nice, because I absolutely adore changing things, but it wouldn't be necessary, so we'll see.
In the last week or so I found some adorable robot fabric that is now ready to be sewn into a blanket for Silas. If you have been around for a while, you might remember that a blanket was one of the first things I wanted to make when I found out that we were having Seth. The urge has hit me again, and I can't wait to get started on it.
Then this past weekend my mom came up to BG and then we headed north to the IKEA that is just outside of Cincinnati. We were on a quest for some craft table chairs for Seth's new room (the finishing touch). We found them and lots of other things while we enjoyed the day together. Seth sure did love seeing his Nana, too! So while the blogging has been at a standstill for the last two weeks, we have been having a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment