Sunday, November 15, 2009

Living a Dream

This week I have had several things to write about but I just haven't had a good opportunity to blog. I never realized how scatter-brained you become in the land of mommyhood. Every time I start something, my mind wanders to something else and so I start that and so on and so on. I had to be very intentional this week to finish particular tasks before starting something new in an effort to not leave a million unfinished tasks to be completed who knows when.
In amongst my very scatter-brained thinking I came to a realization. One warmer day this week Seth and I took a stroll around the neighborhood. I really enjoyed getting out and feeling the sun, watching the leaves blow, and listening to the sounds of nature. As we were walking, I thought about how much my days have changed. I feel like I am living a dream. I really felt like I needed to be pinched just to make sure I wasn't going to wake up. I am so blessed to be able to stay home and be with our baby boy. I love being a wife and mother. I love that my dream is a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment