Tuesday, December 18, 2012

In the Kitchen Lately...

I spend A LOT of time in the kitchen. So at the end of the day when I settle in to review and edit pictures for my frame a day project, often several food photos appear. Here's a glimpse at what's been going on in the kitchen lately...
We are in love with pomegranates.
 Getting the arils out takes a bit of work (it's easier in a bowl full of water), 
but we munch on them all day long.
 I made our first loaf of Paleo "bread." 
It's made with cashew butter and it was absolutely amazing!
 I'm planning on making two loaves this week.
So far, one egg has been in the coop each day since our first
My new favorite way to eat eggs is poached in homemade Marinara sauce.
  
I made sauerkraut.
 I've spent lots of time cleaning kale, Swiss chard, and broccoli from the garden.
They are Paleo and are super easy and yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment