Sunday, June 20, 2010

Occupied Time

You would think that I would have all the time in the world to blog, seeing how I stay at home all day, but this week I have been occupied by so many other things. A few things I will go into specifics about later, but for now here's a recap of some of the major things.
  • Still selling stuff on Craig's List (I've made $135.00 so far, yay!)
  • Revamping the blog
  • Harvesting quite a bit of vegetables from the garden
  • Reorganizing and redecorating the office
  • Cleaning out stuff from the basement
  • Chasing a very mobile and teething baby boy
  • Tutoring (back up to 5 hours a week)
  • Trying to find the perfect fabric to make curtains for the office (more on that later for sure)
and last but definitely not least
  • enjoying time with such a wonderful daddy and husband (who prefers being behind the camera instead of in front)

No comments:

Post a Comment