Monday, October 29, 2012

Michael and Kristen's Wedding

This past weekend my little brother got married! 
I'm so happy for Michael and Kristen and they had such a beautiful wedding. 
Here's a few of my favorite photos from their very special day.
  
Seth's special job was to walk down the aisle with this sign right 
before Kristen walked into the room. 
He did a very good job!
 

 

during the ceremony
  
Don't they just look so happy taking their first dance?
 Father/daughter and Mother/son dance
 Monumental moment: dad and mom dancing...it's never happened before.
 the wedding cake

the groom's cake (which I thought was so appropriate)
 
 the only family photo I got the whole day...
We had to head out early because the boys were getting so tired, 
but it was such a lovely wedding and reception. 
Michael and Kristen, we are so happy for you two!

1 comment:

  1. I am speechless. We are so blessed. These are the best pictures I have seen in a long long time. One big happy family.

    ReplyDelete