Last January I set out to...
- Read at least one book a month. (I definitely fulfilled that one!)
- Try to be more intentional about all of my purchases by buying used, local, fair trade, etc. (see more here)
- Write to our three Compassion sponsored kids at least once a month. (I failed at this one. I only wrote to them four times each.)
- Be more hospitable by inviting people into our home more often. (We were, but we can always improve on this one.)
Here's what I'm looking forward to in 2014...
- learn to play more than Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and Mary Had a Little Lamb on the dulcimer
- crochet (an acceptable to me) Granny square
- finish touring the distilleries on the Bourbon Trail (we only have two left)
- read more books than I read last year
- harvest honey from our own bee hive (which means we are going to start keeping bees!)
- grow a successful crop of brussels sprouts
- bake a delicious gluten-free bread from scratch
- go backpacking
- make kimchi