Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012!!!

On this day last year, I wrote about enjoying the unexpected. There were a few unexpected things that I didn't enjoy throughout the year, but I am thankful for the lessons I am learning through each and every trial. We knew one thing going into 2011 that we could anticipate. We welcomed sweet Silas into our family and we love being a family of four.
For 2012, I still hope to enjoy the unexpected, but there are a few things that I also hope to accomplish. I want to...
  • grow our own food again (I sure missed having a garden last year.)
  • eat locally more
  • learn how to can
  • simplify more
  • act the way I want to feel (inspired by The Happiness Project)
  • and take a photo every day

I think my list is doable and I am looking forward to all the great (possibly unexpected) things to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment