Monday, January 25, 2010

Pride and Excitement

Bryan, Seth, and I went to Jackson again this weekend. We went to say goodbye to Matt, Bryan's brother, because he is headed to boot camp. He will be gone for 13 weeks and will come back a Marine. Even though the next four years we will see very little of him, we are so proud of him. Seth has decided he is going to adopt him and send him lots of letters while he is gone. Along with being proud of Matt, we had a lot of excitement.

We got to meet Matt's girlfriend, Beth, and the entire Tillery family went to Outback for dinner Saturday evening.


Matt sold us his Kindle since he won't be able to use it for a very long time. I have wanted a Kindle for as long as they have been sold, but never wanted to spend the money to buy one. Matt let us have his Kindle for a very, very good price. I know I said I wasn't going to buy any new books until I had read all of the ones I own, but I would like to point out I never said I couldn't buy electronic books. :)


On Sunday, we also got to see Nana, Pop, and Uncle Michael while we were in Jackson.
Seth enjoyed some play time on the floor.




On our way home, Bryan mentioned trying Neely's Barbeque for dinner. I am always up for trying something new, so I was all for it. When we arrived though they were unfortunately closed, but we went a little bit farther down the road and ate a very delicious 2 for $20 meal at Chili's. Did I mention it was very delicious?

When we arrived home last night I almost sprinted to the mailbox. I was expecting some I-Spy squares that I purchased on Etsy and was so happy to see that they had arrived. This will be one of my sewing projects for the next little while.


It was fun-filled exciting weekend with family!





No comments:

Post a Comment