Sunday, December 13, 2009

Felt Mr. Potato Head



This past week I worked on a very fun sewing project. I came across the idea of a velcro Mr. Potato Head from a blog called Make It and Love It. I made three of these cuties for some of Seth's cousins. Although they did take about three and half hours each to make, they were very easy to sew and they were super cheap. Each of these come with a pouch attached to the back containing two more mouths and a different hat. I think I am going to do a few more experimental pieces with the one I make for Seth. If your interested in making your own, you can check out step by step instructions here.

1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic! What's great is that the velcro makes these easier to dress for a small child than a real potato head. Great idea. Thanks for sharing, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete