Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Making Objects Move

I am amazed at how much Seth is growing each day. He went from just staring at objects to tracking objects to hitting objects in just a matter of days. He is still very uncoordinated and he really doesn't have much hope of getting much better if he follows in his mother and father's footsteps. :) I am not sure if he really even realizes what he is doing half the time but he seems interested in making objects hanging in front of him move so we couldn't be prouder parents.



The other day when I laid him in his crib, I put a stuffed frog close to him and he reached out to touch it.

Here's a short video of him reaching out and touching his stuffed giraffe.


2 comments:

  1. Nana and Pop REALLY enjoyed that. We are grinning from ear to ear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the video!!! I can't wait to see him in person in just over a week.

    ReplyDelete