Tuesday, October 20, 2009

5 Weeks

It's been five weeks since our little man was born and the last few weeks have been a learning experience. Bryan and I are becoming more accustomed to life as parents and Seth is growing like a weed. In the past week he has been able to go from just tracking an object with his eyes to turning his head from side to side to track an object. He is also attempting to smile (we think), and he is starting to hit objects with his hands while he is sitting in his bouncy chair. It is quite exciting.
I have been in kind of a slump for the past week, not emotional or anything, but a case of the lazies if that is even a word. I think I am coming out of it, but for a few days I didn't care about housework or doing anything except sit on the couch with Seth all day. I think it is a result of being able to be carefree. It is so nice. I am so thankful that I get to enjoy my days with our little guy and not have to worry about going back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment