Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Statuses Never Posted

Another round of statuses never posted...
 
  • I wouldn’t have guessed that one of the best gluten-free places in town would be Mellow Mushroom.
  • A weekend without the kids feels so strange. Nice, but strange.
  • I just ran two miles in my new Icebreaker. It was worth every penny because I wasn’t cold at all.
  • Gluten-free lipstick. Check. Gluten-free foundation/powder. Check. Well on my way to an entire gluten-free makeup bag.
  • Just hit submit on the biggest assignment of the semester!!!
  • I’m loving the Iron and Wine Pandora station.
  • A box full of vitamins arrived today!
  • Learning how to meditate is not as easy as it seems.
  • Just got a poultry catalog in the mail. Oh, the things I get excited about these days!



No comments:

Post a Comment