Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New Frames

It's been almost a month since I got glasses. About a week after getting those new glasses, I couldn't stand the frames anymore. Thankfully LensCrafters let's you easily change glasses if the ones you chose weren't such a good choice. Even though I really liked the look of my old frames, they were heavy, slid down all the time, and the thick frames were making me dizzy when I used my peripheral vision. So after going and picking out a completely different set, waiting a week for them to come in since they had to order the frames, and wearing them for almost two weeks, the change was definitely the right choice. 
I'm almost to the point where I don't notice them at all,
 and I think they match my personality a lot better. 
Yay for better glasses!

1 comment: