Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Silas' Newborn Photos

We take photos all the time. So it's no surprise that we have taken a lot of photos of Silas. Even though I still have a few more photoshoot ideas floating around in my head, I thought I would go ahead and post a few of my favorites so far.

In these first two photos, our friend Stacy made the adorable hat and booties. Our friend Jackie made the blanket hanging as the backdrop.
Silas is lying on the robot blanket I made for him in this photo.
These two could possibly be my favorite, because Silas just looks so adorable in that mini radio flyer wagon.
You've already seen our fun with balloons.
I snapped this one (also on the blanket made by Jackie) this evening since Silas was awake and we were enjoying some time outside .
We can't wait to try taking more!


1 comment:

  1. Those pictures in the wagon are adorable!!!! He's so cute! I'm looking forward to keeping up with you guys in the future!

    ReplyDelete