Friday, October 15, 2010

Pumpkin Cake Pops

Candy coated cake on a lollipop stick. Brilliant!!! When my Cake Pops cookbook arrived earlier this week I knew I immediately wanted to try making the pumpkin cake pops. After reading and learning about cake pops from Bakerella for a while now, I felt confident that I could make these edible creations. I added my own special touch to a few by adding some sparkly sprinkles that I found in the Target dollar bin. I opted to leave the jack-'o-lantern faces off. I just loved the plain pumpkins. Although they did take a while to make, they were super simple. I have a little tweaking to do on my tapping technique to produce a smoother finish, but I think they turned out nicely for my first time making cake pops.
I can't wait to make turkeys in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment