Thursday, August 30, 2012

Transportation Scavenger Hunt

The other evening as I was out running, I noticed we had several types of transportation in our neighborhood. I saw a boat on a trailer, bikes, two airplanes that flew over (we live very close to the local airport), and the obvious cars and trucks. So before we went on our walk as a family last night, I made Seth a transportation checklist. If he saw a type of transportation, he got to mark it off his list.
Our list included car, airplane, bicycle, truck, helicopter, skateboard, and boat.
Seth got to mark off everything except the plane and helicopter. 
We couldn't believe we didn't see any airplanes, when we usually see so many!
I have a feeling every family walk for the next little while will have to include a scavenger hunt list.

No comments:

Post a Comment