Monday, November 5, 2012

Statuses Never Posted

In this round of "Statuses Never Posted," I thought I would throw in a few photos just because I had them.
  • Our neighbors put this monstrous blow up cat in their yard for Halloween. Every time I look out the window or go out the front door it startles me.
  • I have never seen a child love a broom as much as Silas. He thinks it is the coolest thing ever.
  • Today I wore skinny jeans for the first time ever. I feel like I desperately need someone to show me how to wear them stylishly.
  • I have become a food snob.
  • A cup of tea, a favorite book, and a beautiful sunny day...life is good.
  • Just picked spinach, kale, swiss chard, and broccoli from the garden!!!
  • I just picked up the November issue of SOKY Happenings. I can't believe something that I've written is in it!!!! 
  • Just canned 16 more jars of tomatoes!
  • Why can’t writing a literature review be as fun as writing for the blog?

1 comment: