Wednesday, May 14, 2014

This New Chapter

Seven years ago, I started a blog. It was pretty much ramblings and reflections on my life and I didn't know how long it would last. Over time, I realized the blog was publicly chronicling our lives. So when Seth was born I felt it was time for a new name and blog address and that was how The Tillery Times began. I have friends and family that have been around since the beginning. But, I have also met lots of new friends through this little space on the Internet, and for that, I will forever be grateful. Tomorrow we begin the process of moving to our homestead in the country. Big changes are happening in our lives and so it's time again for another blog change. I could just give up the blogging, but I know that I would miss it. I love writing and posting photos. It's become a hobby of sorts and a way for me to reflect and cherish each moment. Maybe, just maybe, you enjoy it, too. So I'll keep sharing the good, the bad, and the pretty. Some things will be similar and a lot of things will be new. So come join us as we begin this new chapter of our lives at Little Barn Homestead.

No comments:

Post a Comment