Friday, September 10, 2010

Black Corinth Table Grapes

It's funny how you can come across something that you really needed at one time but just couldn't find and then when you aren't looking for that thing in particular it seems to be so accessible. Seven years ago I really needed these mini grapes. I wanted them to be on my wedding cake which was covered in fruit instead of flowers. I searched and searched and could not find these little grapes anywhere. We had to go with the traditional size in the end and all was fine, but oh, how I would have loved to have found these grapes.
Last night while we were at Wal-mart for a quick stop I spotted them. It took seven years, but I finally found them right there in the produce department. Although I really didn't need them, I probably should have just bought the regular grapes, we bought a container of them. They are just so darn cute. They are not local and they are not cheap, but they are fun to eat. It was a nice little treat that brought back fun memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment