Thursday, December 27, 2012

Statuses Never Posted

  • We’re dehydrating apples and the house smells heavenly.
  • Kale, swiss chard, and apples are really tasty as a juice.
  • So stinkin’ excited to finally find the songs I want to use for our frame-a-day project!
  • A few months ago I dreaded leaving the house with a three year old. Today we went to the grocery store and I don’t think I could have imagined a better experience. So thankful for this new stage and the difference a few months can make.
  • Just tried carrots, oranges, and ginger in the new juicer. I loved it!
  • I never want to forget how Seth says “hooray” for every fun and exciting thing.
  • Just found out that Mariah’s now has a gluten-free menu. Praise the Lord!
  • The tingling is almost gone. (Thank you, to all of you, for all the prayers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment